Why was Boulder, Colorado named the happiest place to live in the United States? Could it be because the city is surrounded by acres and acres of open spaces and situated in one of the most beautiful valleys in the Rocky Mountains? Or maybe it is just because everyone is wearing the town's namesake, incredibly comfortable moccasins from the ae by Allen Edmonds collection. This casual slip-on loafer is a joy to slide your foot in and out of, while you'll be ecstatic with the protection and traction afforded you by the unlined mudguards and the array of curved grooves on the bottom of its Blues rubber sole. Also you'll sure be glad we crafted this driving shoe with handsome design features like the two-tone leather body and contrast stitching, both of which look cool whether you are hanging out or going out. A joy to wear and look at, the Boulder will put a smile on your face no matter where you call home.
- Rubber sole men's slip-on loafer casual shoes
- Moc-toe venetian style driving moccasins
- Part of the ae by Allen Edmonds Collection of premium men's shoes
- Handsewn unlined leather upper
- Blues rubber sole
- Handsewn construction
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 145Last
- Made in the Dominican Republic
See more by Allen Edmonds.