Based on traditional bankers footwear, this balmoral has the intricate brogueing, pinking, and cap toe of its forebears. But with its expertly handcrafted contemporary details like the chiseled toe and beveled arches, these shoes also convey the bold sophistication of the self-made man.
- Lace-up balmoral dress shoes
- Plain-toe with medallian
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole and regular heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- Manufactured on the welted 1943 Last
- Made in the USA
See more by Allen Edmonds.