From the tolling of the bells that open and close a day of trading at the nexus of LaSalle and Jackson Streets, the action on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade never ever stops. Cleverness and great instincts are requirements to be effective in the pit, but success also requires the nimble footwork that only a pair of comfortable shoes like the LaSalle, with their padded, leather wrapped comfort insoles, can provide. Don't worry if you have to go from trading to the office and then to a client dinner at Gibson's Steakhouse in the Gold Coast, because thanks to the traditional Algonquin toe and raised stitching detail in the heel, with this blucher you won't be sacrificing any style for comfort. And that's a promise you can take to the bank.
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Split-toe blucher premium dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- Manufactured on the welted 108 Last
- Proudly made at Allen Edmond's Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- Made in the USA
See more by Allen Edmonds.