When people say that shoes make the man, they are referring to the substance of your character and the weight you carry when you walk into a room. But if you are on your feet all day or feeling the pressure that comes with finding your way in the world, you're probably interested in lightening your load. Enter Allen Edmond's Road Warriors Comfort Technology, which features shoes like the LGA that pair gravitas with gravity-defying technology. A five-eyelet wingtip blucher with classic Allen Edmonds brogueing, perfing, and toe medallions, this style conveys sophistication and significance to everyone you meet. This heavy-duty design also features an EVA outsole, which is made of foam rubber to be extremely lightweight but also Goodyear welted so that it can be recrafted. Add in four layers of cushioning and more room in the toe box, and you've got a shoe that it only takes an ounce of common sense to realize is made to order just for you.
- Removable, quality, heel-cup footbed to allow for custom inserts
- Breathable, perforated, PORON®-padded insole
- Handcrafted to be more comfortable for the constant traveler
- Allen Edmonds' famous
- form-fitting cork layer
- Lightweight and durable XL Madison sole, making the shoe softer and more flexible (30% lighter than comparable leather soled model)
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 511G Last (learn all about lasts)
- Proudly made in Allen Edmond's Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- Made in the USA
See more by Allen Edmonds.