When a young friend found a poster of this shoe from the 1940s in his Belgium, Wisconsin attic he thought the design was super cool. Encouraged by a new generation of Allen Edmonds men excited about throwback shoes, they decided it was time to bring the Rogue back to life - a fitting metaphor because this shoe is full of vitality. Check out the perforations, which are 40% larger than usual for more pronounced character and stronger attitude. Just as striking are the sculpted arches and framed trimming on the sole that lift the in-step and create distinct and sophisticated contours. A product of the new 201 last, the Rogue also has a slightly broader toe and steeper vamp for a modern take on a classic look so that when you step out in this reintroduction you won't need any introduction at all.
- Lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Cap-toe blucher with perf and pinking
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole and regular heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- Manufactured on the welted 201 Last
- This shoe is recraftable
- Proudly made in the USA of fine imported leathers at AE's Port Washington
- Wisconsin factory
- Made in the USA
See more by Allen Edmonds.