Filson's Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight, compressible 650-fill-power goose down.
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with 11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth
- 650-fill-power goose down is traceable and ethically sourced; each panel is filled with 280 grams of down
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage
See more by Filson.