The KÜHL INTERCEPTRVEST features ALFPACA GOLD fleece for performance, durability and warmth. An upgrade from the original, ALFPACA GOLD uses a ring-spun process for greater softness and durability than open-ended yarn. Knit with multi-toned yarn, ALFPACA GOLD exhibits a richness and depth not seen in other fleece. KASHMIRA side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk, while a micro fleece interior collar adds warmth and comfort. With superior wicking and quick dry properties, the INTERCEPTR VEST FLEECE delivers technical performance when you need it most. KÜHL's low bulk seams make layering comfortable and easy, and zippered chest and hand warming pockets provide secure storage.
- Main body fabric: alfpaca GOLD 78%, Acrylic, 22% Polyester
- 8.5 oz/sq. yd; 288 GSM
- Fabric 2: KASHMIRA 52% Acrylic, 30% Poly, 18% Rayon
- Alfpaca body for core warmth
- KASHMIRA side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk
- Micro-soft interior collar for warmth and comfort
- Zippered front chest pockets
- Low bulk seams
See more by Kuhl.