Known as the house of the sun, the volcano Haleakala makes up most of East Maui. Ideal for extra coverage, this large frame comfortably wraps the face to provide optimal protection against the sun's harmful rays.
- Frame: Rootbeer Fade
- Lens: Neutral Grey
- Lens Material: Maui Pure; the most popular lens material. It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance.
- Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Bridge: Saddle style, fixed bridge with nose pads
- Fit: (eye) 66, (bridge) 20, (temple) 123, 8-base curve
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish
- Material: Durable nylon frame material
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive pin that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
See more by Maui Jim.