The shoe is built on the Hubbard Vibram sole and your foot is cradled inside the shoe by our triple-density insole that includes a full-length Poron memory foam footbed and is covered in vegetable-tanned leather which is the healthiest material for your feet to stand on. The smart cap toe design is distinguished by very fine broguing. These shoes are perfect for long days on your feet or when your work requires you to move around a great deal during the day. The lightness of the entire Go to Work Collection is something you have to experience. This is why we say about this shoe, its mother was a sneaker, its father was a dress shoe."
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
See more by Samuel Hubbard.