Whether your hike is a short Saturday morning getaway or a multi-day go-light excursion, Smartwool's Hiking Medium Crew sock cares for your feet every step of the way. The unique Smartwool fiber is the primary comfort component. These fine micron fibers not only have a very soft feel, they also wick moisture rapidly to maintain a dry environment inside the boot. Other comfort features include a flat-knit toe seam to assure a smooth surface against the toes and a ribbed leg cuff offering excellent horizontal stretch for a more comfortable form fit. Smartwool's Hiking Medium Crew sock's dedication to foot comfort is further demonstrated by the inclusion of sole area cushioning and a spandex reinforced arch brace that holds the sock in place and supports the foot.
- Size XL: US Men's 12-14.5
- Spandex arch brace for support and comfort
- Medium cushion
- Perfect for rugged day hikes or moderate backpacking
- WOW technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- 3x1 ribbed cuff
- Flat knit toe seam
- Turn inside out before washing
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Imported Yarn: 74% Merino wool, 25% nylon, 1% elastane
- Made in USA
See more by Smartwool.