The Foursome Covid 19 Preparedness Plan
Infection prevention and cleaning measures
- Surfaces, handles and public spaces will be disinfected and cleaned each morning and every several hours throughout the day, depending on store traffic
- Employees are instructed to wash hands regularly (at the beginning of each shift, in between customer interactions, etc) and refrain from touching their face as much as possible
- At POS, customers will handle their own credit cards in the readers, which will be disinfected between each use. No pens are used by customers at the cash wrap. Online payments will be used for curbside pick-ups and deliveries.
- The CDC is saying at this time that the virus has not been known to be infectious from clothing, but rather by droplets from person to person. That said, all shirts or tops that are tried on by a customer or passed over their face will be kept separate from the public for 24 hours.
Social distancing measures with customers
- Everyone should maintain 6 foot distance from customers and each other.
- Masks are welcomed but not required. Our employees will happily wear a mask upon request or when you are wearing one.
- For curbside pick-up, customers should remain in their car and packages placed in the backseat or opposite side.
- For home delivery, packages will be placed on the front step or outside the home as instructed. Our staff will keep 6 foot social distance from others.
- Within our store, and especially in the area around the checkout counter and store entrance, racks and fixtures will be moved to allow even more space for comfortable social distancing for customers.
- Signage will be posted reminding customers to maintain 6 foot distance from others
Social distancing among employees
- We will limit one person at a time in the breakroom. Employees must wash hands when they enter and leave. Nobody should eat in the breakroom, but should take their food to their car or the patio to eat. Employees should not share food or snacks with one another.
- We will limit employees behind the counter to ideally one, or two at most, or one person per POS terminal. Keyboards and phones should be disinfected between uses by employees.
- Non-office employees should not enter the office area.
- Shared podiums or work spaces should be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
Identification of sick persons
- The Foursome’s sick policy has always been that we ask sick persons to stay home until their symptoms are gone. This will remain the same. Employees will be reminded to call in if they show any symptoms of being sick and if these symptoms are Covid 19 related, they should get tested before returning to work.
The safety and well being of our customers and staff is our highest priority! Thank you for working together with us and supporting local businesses like The Foursome.